Embedded Internships Program 2020
May June July
#201,Ageless Building,Beside Indian Bank,Madhapur,Hyderabad-500081.Landmark:Beside Hedge Hospital,Karachi Bakery, Lane, Hyderabad,Telangana 500081
About Embedded Systems
Python is arguably the easiest language to start real programming and Django is the most popular web framework for Python. Together they form a deadly combination which helps you build smart web applications quickly and elegantly. Its ease of use and quick development turnaround has made these technologies a darling of Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs. Our content team has weaved together a course which will not only help you master Python and Django concepts but will add real world practical expertise to your knowledge. You will learn the mechanism and tricks to get your ideas to life while working on diverse projects such as E commerce sites , Message Boards, Image Gallery Site, Survey Site and Blogging App.Read More
- Introduction to embedded system
- Understanding Embedded System
- Overview of basic electronics and digital electronics.
- Microcontroller vs. Microprocessor
- Common features of Microcontroller.
- Comparison between the two
- Different types of microcontrollers.
- Introduction to Arduino
- Pin configuration and architecture.
- Device and platform features.
- Concept of digital and analog ports.
- Familiarizing with Arduino Interfacing Board
- Introduction to Embedded C and Arduino platform
- Arduino data types
- Variables and constants
- Control Statements
- Pins Configured as INPUT
- Pull-up Resistors
- Pins Configured as OUTPUT
- pinMode() Function
- digitalWrite() Function
- analogRead() function
- Arduino Interrupts
- Incorporating Arduino time
- delay() function
- delayMicroseconds() function
- millis() function
- micros() function .
- Working with Serial Monitor
- Line graph via serial monitor
- Interfacing a 8 bit LCD to Arduino.
- Fixed one line static message display.
- Running message display.
- Using the LCD Library of Arduino
- Arduino – Humidity Sensor
- Arduino – Temperature Sensor
- Arduino – Water Detector / Sensor
- Arduino – PIR Sensor
- Arduino – Ultrasonic Sensor
- Arduino – Connecting Switch (Magnetic relay switches)
- Types of Relay
- Controlling Electrical appliances with electromagnetic relays
- Working of a matrix keypad
- Using the keypad library to interface with Arduino.
- Interfacing Servo motors to Arduino
- Interfacing a RF Module IX. Giving Input to the controller
- Using serial input.
- Controlling LEDs with keys.
- Keys as toggle switch.
- Interfacing a piezo Buzzer
- Using a buzzer as an alarm
- Parallel Communication
- Serial Communication Modules
- Types of Serial Communications
- Arduino UART
- GSM/GPRS Arduino Interfacing
- Making it a reality (Arduino Projects) This will involve designing, developing, coding and implement Arduino project